• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How2UseSpyke

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
How do you get him to unlock an extra slot/change abilities for you? Is it at a certain level or something?

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
How do you get him to unlock an extra slot/change abilities for you? Is it at a certain level or something?
At level 20 he will give you the option to reroll the abilities on a 3 star gear or upgrade a gear to the next level. However it costs 30,000 - but if you have a super sea snail, it will be free.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
At level 20 he will give you the option to reroll the abilities on a 3 star gear or upgrade a gear to the next level. However it costs 30,000 - but if you have a super sea snail, it will be free.
Ah ty. I already have over 100k saved up for that stuff. How 2 get sea snail?

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
Ah ty. I already have over 100k saved up for that stuff. How 2 get sea snail?
Super sea snails will be given during events such as Splatfest (which is coming up this month).

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
First Splatfest for the US is June 20th, and it only lasts 24 hours. You can receive a max of 12 sea snails, but if your team wins, you'll get double the amount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom