HOWDY! (An Inroduction Thread)

DesQue_25

Inkling
NNID
DesQue_25
Hey! I'm fairly new to squid boards, but I've been around since the launch of the game! I currently live in Oklahoma and outside of gaming I love sports of any kind. I'm actually attending college to teach and coach basketball. Other things I enjoy doing is handy work and drawing.

In Splatoon, I have a couple different weapons I love to main and they are the blaster, Luna blaster, NZaps, Tentatek, and sometimes I like to think I can use the Dynamo :P hope I get to play with the other people who have joined! NNID DesQue_25

callmediego

Inkster Jr.
NNID
callmediego
Hey. I live in Arizona and play Splatoon in the nighttime.

Coverse

Inkling
NNID
Reshiram9001
Hello, I'm Reshiram9001 (NNID) and I'm a Squid kid combo. I live in the state of Texas and usually use a blaster or jet squelcher. I'm not particularly good or bad at the game but I still like it.

MorsCordis

Inkling
NNID
MorsCordis1236
How'sit!

I figured I'd join you guys as I am moving to New Mexico (or possibly Arizona) next year. I'm currently in Hawaii, and don't play all that often. When I do, I would much prefer to have consistent team mates. I'm an N'Zap 89 kinda Squid. I haven't put much time in non shooter type weapons. If you catch me on, feel free to invite me to Squid up!.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
How'sit!

I figured I'd join you guys as I am moving to New Mexico (or possibly Arizona) next year. I'm currently in Hawaii, and don't play all that often. When I do, I would much prefer to have consistent team mates. I'm an N'Zap 89 kinda Squid. I haven't put much time in non shooter type weapons. If you catch me on, feel free to invite me to Squid up!.
Welcome. good luck in your new home! we'll be sure to find a game together.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
I was trying to join you aqua, but you kept leaving rooms.
Sorry about that diego, all my notifications were turned off, and only just read this. i'll pm you my skype info so we can get a game in. (>.<)

FailureKnight

Inkling
NNID
Failure_Knight
Howdy all, I joined up today, and though this is my first post ever on Squidboards, I have had the game since opening weekend. I reside in Austin, Texas and my NNID is Failure_Knight .

I reached S rank one week ago today and have been holding within 10 points of 30 since, so that's probably where I'm going to be for a while. I main the Tentatek Splattershot, but have had success with the Gals (.52 Deco is my favorite but I'm probably best with .96 Deco), Sploosh-o-Matic and the Dynamo Roller. My favorite game mode is Splat Zones, followed by Rainmaker, Turf War, and then Tower Control at the bottom.

I am usually on for an hour or two in the early evenings (5-8ish CST) and off and on during the weekend.

Thanks for having me in your group!

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
Howdy all, I joined up today, and though this is my first post ever on Squidboards, I have had the game since opening weekend. I reside in Austin, Texas and my NNID is Failure_Knight .

I reached S rank one week ago today and have been holding within 10 points of 30 since, so that's probably where I'm going to be for a while. I main the Tentatek Splattershot, but have had success with the Gals (.52 Deco is my favorite but I'm probably best with .96 Deco), Sploosh-o-Matic and the Dynamo Roller. My favorite game mode is Splat Zones, followed by Rainmaker, Turf War, and then Tower Control at the bottom.

I am usually on for an hour or two in the early evenings (5-8ish CST) and off and on during the weekend.

Thanks for having me in your group!
Welcome. hope you have fun!

Bankster

Inkling
NNID
kjAaj
Hey guys!

I live in AZ, and would love to join this group. Below are some basic details, and can't wait to connect with you in the game...I'll be on tonight around 8.

NNID: kjAaaj
Name: Bankster
Current Rank: A-
Level: 42
Weapons: Tentatek, and most recently .96 Gal
Style: Enjoy all styles but feel most effective in a harassment/pusher/defense role.
Skype & Discord: bankster.squid
Misc: Adult gamer who plays most evenings between 8-11. Lives in Phoenix, and is currently on MST.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom