• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Howdy, I'm Skid!

Skid

Inkling
NNID
Cirlex
Just thought I'd register at the forum since I love Splatoon and I want to be more involved with the community =)

About me:
My name is Simon (Skid).
15 year old kid (or squid. it depends) from Norway.
I'm obviously a gamer and I like all sorts of games.

When it comes to Splatoon I'm level 19 and rank B-.
I played it a lot before but took a break from it and I recently started playing again so I'm a bit rusty.
I love the Nes Zapper, and I'm switching regularly between N-Zap '85, and N-Zap '89. I just really like the N-Zap and it was the first weapon and only weapon I fell in love with. It just speaks to me you know and there's no other weapon in Splatoon that works for me. I usually manage to get a lot of kills with it and paint some ground at the same time. My biggest issue with it is the short range, even tough there are weapons with even shorter range it's just really hard to get close enough to people some times. But once I'm in-range I usually manage to get a quick and stable aim. I'm really trying to think more tactical and lately I've found myself doing really great and helping my team a lot. I hope to join a squad soon, and it would be super cool to join competitions in the future!

Hmm, seems like I got a bit carried away there.
Anyways, that was it for my introduction.

Skid

Inkling
NNID
Cirlex
welcome! didn't have much luck with the n-zap but if you can use it all the power to you
I think it's a good weapon. You might have to be a bit more tactical using it than maybe with other weapons.

My dog Rudy

Inkster Jr.
Welcome to the board!
I also enjoy using the NZap, especially '89. Splat bomb and echo locator is a great combination for offensive attackers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom