• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Howdy :)

Klopford

Inkling
NNID
Klopford
I'm Klopford. That's also my NNID. Many of my internet friends call me Katina (because that's my RP character's name, not my real one lol.) I haven't been involved with a gaming forum since NSider (used to be GENERAL_K-STAR).

At E3 when Splatoon was revealed I was like "Eh that looks fun, I might check it out." But after playing in two testfires I'm HYPED!

Looking forward to getting good along with the rest of us as we all start from noobdom at this game. ;)

Xitara

Inkling
NNID
Xitara
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

What made you choose a Splatoon forum after having not been involved in a gaming forum for so long?

Klopford

Inkling
NNID
Klopford
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

What made you choose a Splatoon forum after having not been involved in a gaming forum for so long?
I mostly use Reddit these days and I found this through /r/Splatoon. I'd heard about SmashBoards quite a while ago too but didn't get involved there because I'm not good enough to get into competitive Smash (I actually LIKED Brawl but the way some people talk about it it's like I'd get lynched for saying such things!)

TaizerBeam

Inkling
I had the same feeling when I first saw Splatoon. Something like "oh that looks like fun. Finally a team shooter IP for WiiU" Then boom I played the test fire and now I can't wait. Sadly adult stuff likes to try to get in the way of videogame time. Welcome to the forums!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm hyped for the game too.

Here's some info to help you out.

Welcome to
Picture2.png
!!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
Welcome to squidboards! This is one of my first forums dedicated to a game as well, hope you enjoy your stay!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Welcome the website!

I seem to not get away from forums, I have been invovled with 3 Minecraft server forums, Smashboards, MKboards and now I'm here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom