Howdy~

Goddess Yami

Inkster Jr.
Hey everyone! (On the internet) My name is Yami and I'm happy to be here. I discovered this forum a few weeks ago and decided to make an account today. I like how this board is friendly unlike other gaming communities I have seen on the internet. It's been awhile since I joined a gaming forum. Lately I've been sticking to anime forums, but I've been wanting to branch out.

Over the years I have really gotten into gaming. I'm a huge Nintendo gamer. I've been playing video games since I was five. My first console was a Sega Genesis, but after my brother got the N64 for Christmas I have been sticking to Nintendo consoles. However I do want to branch out and play third party games. I like the Batman Arkham games and Assassin Creed.

I picked up Splatoon at launch and I have been obsessed since. So far Splatoon is my favorite Wii U game. I'm actually pretty good at it. At least I think I am. lol I can't wait to see where this series goes! I want more lore!! The scrolls left me wanting more. I was sad when I collected them all.

Well bye for now!

NNID
Kaina-Dani
Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Always fun to see fresh Squids (or kids) join the wonderful forums of Squidboards. I agree with you 100% about the Splatoon community being friendly! Just about everybody I've run into either here or in real life who loves the game are just awesome people! It's such a unique game that I think it attracts a very unique (but incredibly awesome) crowd!

And the lore!! It's so cool to learn about the history of the game and stuff! Definitely hope they explore that more when and if we get DLC/a sequel!!

Anyways, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom