Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Mine is fine, I am with my dad trying my best to catch up on school (Really I don't want to repeat 7th Grade) I just get distracted, but anywho, I am having a good day today.

D

Deleted member

Mine is fine, I am with my dad trying my best to catch up on school (Really I don't want to repeat 7th Grade) I just get distracted, but anywho, I am having a good day today.
I'm having a decent morning! People are being really supportive on Twitter after I posted a monthly recap of my plaza posts, so that's a good start. Now I'm just waiting on a response from my brother who's at work... I wanna know how he wants me to draw his Inkling today. Haha!
Good luck with school! I get distracted easily these days, for some reason. Idk why lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cephalobro

I was feeling kind of down yesterday so I couldn't sleep much last night, but after typing out as one of my OCs, I was able to get whatever was getting me down off my chest, and today I feel a lot better.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I'm having a decent morning! People are being really supportive on Twitter after I posted a monthly recap of my plaza posts., so that's a good start. Now I'm just waiting on a response from my brother who's at work... I wanna know how he wants me to draw his Inkling today. Haha!
Good luck with school! I get distracted easily these days, for some reason. Idk why lmao.
yeah, I just hate being homeschooled

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom