• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hoy, small fry!

hinata2000100

Inkster Jr.
Sup, everyone? My name is Hinata (as far as you know), and I'm a spy for the Octarians just here to talk about Splatoon like the rest of ya'll. This is one of my most hyped games of 2015, and I'm looking forward to its release more than any other game right now. It just looks that good.

So, how has your day been going? Anything new in your scene?

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
Hi there, totally-not-suspicious squid friend! Just biding my time beating some older games I never got around to.

Welcome to the boards!

hinata2000100

Inkster Jr.
Ahh, I'm the same way. I'm currently playing my way through Okami. Playing old games is the best way to pass the time.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to SquidBoards! Stay on the watch for Octopuses.

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
The later minigames of Donkey Kong 64 are currently tearing me a new one, but it's great to replay a game I never beat as a wee child.

Reactions: Lyn

hinata2000100

Inkster Jr.
Welcome to SquidBoards! Stay on the watch for Octopuses.
I will totally be sure to do that and not tell the Octupuses about this place. Yes. Totally.
The later minigames of Donkey Kong 64 are currently tearing me a new one, but it's great to replay a game I never beat as a wee child.
Indeed. You couldn't best it as a child, but now you are an adult with more skill in gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom