• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

HUE - Accepting Squidkids!

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hue has disbanded! Please no further comments. If you're S-S+ 15 and up in age I can try you out for Vitality!

Sorry.. I miss hue too but, stuff happens.

Last edited:

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
I would join as a sub but im not 16...
Unfortunately we dont take under 16 for subs, however, we do let them play with us and join our VC when we are in turf or PB - we play hide and seek sometimes, our Discord as two fellas who are under 16.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Ayy, I'll probably join no VC, but I'm 17

@ThatOneGuy#9596 its wrong the 95 might be swapped with the 96....

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Can you at least join VC and mute? It's always good to hear our communication its very important.

Edit: discord doesn't work either way the numbers are.

TiilT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OP-Oshawott
Switch Friend Code
SW-3735-2284-1902
Hey im interested. im very dedicated and im 27 lol. anyway my rank isnt great as i play splat zones alot, i am good tho and really want to learn with a team. i will be on VC and will be able to compete/ practice any week days and as long as i know ahead of time weekends will be fine as well.

Ice-Freezin

Full Squid
NNID
Happydude505
Unfortunately we dont take under 16 for subs, however, we do let them play with us and join our VC when we are in turf or PB - we play hide and seek sometimes, our Discord as two fellas who are under 16.
Why!!! Im very good pls dont underestimate my skill! Lets do a 1v1 so i can prove im good

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Why!!! Im very good pls dont underestimate my skill! Lets do a 1v1 so i can prove im good
We don't doubt your skills. We are very adult and get intense, I don't want young ears to hear any of it. You can join our casual games but not the squad I'm sorry.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Can you at least join VC and mute? It's always good to hear our communication its very important.

Edit: discord doesn't work either way the numbers are.
Hold up, I can listen to callouts and stuff like that. And I can do text too.

What did you put the @ in there, because if so, thats probably why it didn't work. And I checked and my tag is: ThatOneGuy#9596

I'm S+ btw, and I'm interested in joining the squad. Sorry for the confusion :)

TiilT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OP-Oshawott
Switch Friend Code
SW-3735-2284-1902
can somebody link me the discord for a try out please?

Ice-Freezin

Full Squid
NNID
Happydude505
We don't doubt your skills. We are very adult and get intense, I don't want young ears to hear any of it. You can join our casual games but not the squad I'm sorry.
Whatever it's not worth it, hope you good luck

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
Hey Kiwii, am I just in the casual side of the team, or am I in the competitive squad?

Kivvx

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kivvxnnid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4332-7325-6621
i want to join just to have 'hue' on my name. I'm looking for a competitive team anyway. But how do teams manage to have more than 4 members?(idk how teams work)

Anyway, consider me

Seribisaur

Inkling
NNID
Seribisaur
Hey guys, Hue is a new team and we're looking for players to join our squad! As of right now, we have 6 members that practice daily and we're always willing to accept more players to strengthen our ranks.

Currently, we participate in scrims once a week, with plans to increase the amount when we get more members, but we're always looking to improve.

We accept anyone ages 16+ from ranks ranging anywhere from B to S+, because we know that some of you guys have a ton of potential, and we want to bring you into a squad where you can learn and practice with people who want to see you improve

United States players are heavily preferred and you must be able to at least join voice chat to hear communication between members. Although we will prefer it if you talk as well. Knowing the map locations and their names are useful as well, but if you don't know them, that's okay but be ready to learn them.

Overall, we're a team with high aspirations to improve and a drive to win. If you want to contact me for more details, DM me here on Squidboards or find me on Discord @нυє кιωιιι#1541
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN! I am a bit tired of the solo q shenanigans. I only recently got hit back down to b-, and I have been really interested in trying to get into the competitive scene. I dont really mind if I sub but I just want a team to ACTUALLY practice with for the time being.

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Please add me on Discord and we will discuss. нυє тєα#1541

StarPlatPolli

Inkling
NNID
kuroi3ds
hey there! i would like to join, but there's several things i would like to ask before, whether its here or in discord. is that ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom