• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

HUE - Accepting Squidkids!

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Sure thing you can DM your Discord that would be easier to get ahold of me!

Mioku^3

Inkling
NNID
Miioku
Hiya, I'm interested in joining. But I can't find your discord?

Here is my discord.

-
-
milk. 07 4L4H!#7639

Last edited:

crimsonwolf429

Inkling
NNID
eccrimson
Hey guys, Hue is a new team and we're looking for players to join our squad! As of right now, we have 6 members that practice daily and we're always willing to accept more players to strengthen our ranks.

Currently, we participate in scrims once a week, with plans to increase the amount when we get more members, but we're always looking to improve.

We accept anyone ages 16+ from ranks ranging anywhere from B to S+, because we know that some of you guys have a ton of potential, and we want to bring you into a squad where you can learn and practice with people who want to see you improve

United States players are heavily preferred and you must be able to at least join voice chat to hear communication between members. Although we will prefer it if you talk as well. Knowing the map locations and their names are useful as well, but if you don't know them, that's okay but be ready to learn them.

Overall, we're a team with high aspirations to improve and a drive to win. If you want to contact me for more details, DM me here on Squidboards or find me on Discord @нυє кιωιιι#1541

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom