• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

hypothetical: if kraken was removed from the game, could a low ink alpha team beat moonlight?

if kraken was removed from the game, could a low ink alpha team beat moonlight?

• Yes

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liligravybread

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0704-7291-1041
also just realised the word ‘could’ probably implies something less consistent here.

i’m gonna vote ‘no’ as in ‘not purely from that 1 change’ because i’m sure moonlight would be a team that can more quickly adapt to that change than a low level team. perhaps some day in the future though. :)

Lerno1

Inkling
Yes because if the high-level meta revolves around kraken then moonlight will be forced to change their strategy on short notice without a lot of prior practice, while a low ink alpha team will have adapted to such a circumstance already

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
Kraken Cheese imo is extremely overrated, way too many people act like its a instant uno reverse card when it requires: A) massively precise coordination B) the team attempting the cheese to play a 4v3 for at least 3-4 seconds while the player on kracken pops it and moves into position

And its also very telegraphed, with an audible cue whenever kraken is popped(and also something you should be watching anyway) + the players jumping wil usually be close enough in range that stealth jump isn't a factor.

Don't get me wrong its not useless, its just not a good "plan A".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom