I am looking for a Team

AlphaVoxel

Inkling
NNID
AlphaVoxel
  • Forum Name: AlphaVoxel
I am not overly fond of Ranked, due to the hyper-agressive nature of it. I am looking to do more Ranked in a competitive setting, as I have less inexperienced players to deal with. I am not as good as I would like to be at Ranked battles, but I am looking to improve on my skills. I can consistently pull 1000+ Points on Turf War in most maps, and 1200+ on a select few, if that makes any difference.
  • Current Role(s): Lone Wolf/Workhorse/Kamikaze
I work best in close combat, especially in tight spaces. I am fairly good at defending small areas when needed. I am a good tactician, and I know where to position myself in a pinch. I often use kamikaze tactics if the situation warrants it. (Demonstrations available on request)
  • Current Weapon(s)
-Aerospray RG (Main)
-Aerospray PG
-Splattershot
-Various others

I work best with weapons with high fire rates and close to mid-range weapons. I do ok with most Rollers, but struggle with Dynamo Rollers. I can work with Brushes in a pinch, but try to avoid them if I can. I do not like Chargers, Splatlings, Blasters, Nozzlenoses, or Sploosh-O-Matics.

• NNID: AlphaVoxel
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Similar age group, 16+
I would prefer to work with players who are close to the same age, though I am willing to work with younger players. I am fine with language, so long as it isn't overused. I do not tolerate extremely racist, sexist, or other discriminatory comments, nor do I tolerate sensual comments.
  • Additional Contact Information:
I can be reached via Discord (AlphaVoxel#5854), and E-mail. I do not use social media. I try to avoid Miiverse, as it is rather limiting. I am fine with voice chat, though I don't say a whole lot... XD
  • What I am looking for in a team:
-A fairly competitive group. I am looking to grow my skill level in preparation for Splatoon 2.
-A group that is currently playing in Splatoon 1. I will be moving to Splatoon 2 as soon as I am able to purchase a Switch and the game.
-People who are willing to have a little fun.
-People who are willing to teach me new strategies and techniques.
-Probably a few other things that I cant think of at the moment.
-I would request that I not be required to change my name.

It is probably a good idea for me to note that I am a part of a clan of friends. This shouldn't be much of a problem, because it is a fairly casual group.

Well, I suppose that's all I have for now.

Thanks,
-AV

AlphaVoxel

Inkling
NNID
AlphaVoxel
Quick note: I will be out of town for the rest of the week, but will still check back when I return.

Thanks,
-AV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom