I am not now, nor have I ever been, a squid.

silvR1995

Inkling
NNID
silvRboLt1995
I will forever be a kid.

And this kid's finally found a place to play!

I've been playing Splatoon since launch day, and it's still every bit of fun now as it was nearly a year ago.

My NNID is silvRboLt1995 and in the game, my weapon of choice is :wst_shot_precision00: equipped with:suctionbomb: and :bombrushsuctionbomb:.

My Inkling's hooked up with :head_hbd001:, :clothes_first: (though I might want to change this soon..), and :shoes_slo005:

My favorite stages are Blackbelly Skatepark and Museum d'Alfonsino, and my favorite game mode is Tower Control :)

Oh, and I also play Smash 4. And Mario Kart 8, sometimes.

EBJustin

Full Squid
NNID
EBJustin
Welcome to the boards @silvR1995! Another fellow kid is around to play Splatoon with the community. I didn't want to get Splatoon whatsoever, nor did I have any knowledge of the game until my friends convinced me to get it. Since mid-August after purchasing Splatoon, the game has been a blast and I'm glad I did get it. I use a lot of weapons, my previous main weapons being the Dynamo Roller and 96 Gal Deco. Nowadays, I main chargers while using a lot of weapons in between. Hopefully I get to see you around some more! :)

silvR1995

Inkling
NNID
silvRboLt1995
I'll definitely be around here a lot. :)

I'm also on Skype if you're into that. Look for silvrbolt95.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom