• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I am Roy Bleizeken

RoyBleizeken

Inkling
Hello! I call myself Roy Bleizeken as my gaming alias. Bleizeken is pronounced like: Blaze + eh + ken.
Splatoon is my favorite shooting game of all time.
I live in Los Angeles, California and I'm looking for any Splatoon players and/or community in California.
I play Splatoon mostly on Fridays from 2PM to 5PM Pacific Time.
I usually play Splatoon whenever I have a day off or on a holiday.
I'm not in a team/clan or a sponsored group. I'm lonely and I always play by myself and end up teaming up with random players online.

I use ".96 Gal" and "Custom Jet Squelcher" and "Aerospray RG & PG" on pretty much every battle modes.
I sometimes use "Carbon Roller (Deco)" and "(Gold) Dynamo Roller" on Turf War.
I sometimes use "Inkbrush" mostly on Splat Zones.

I'm currently on B+ rank and Level 39.
My role in matches varies on which battle mode I'm playing at:
In Turf War, I just paint ink on every ground as much as possible.
In Splat Zones, my main goal is to fill up my Special Meter and then launch Inkstrikes on the Splat Zone(s).
In Rainmaker and Tower Control, I protect my teammates by splatting at enemies from taking over the tower or taking the Rainmaker.

Please add me on your friends list, my Nintendo Network ID on Wii U is Jefftheman55.
When I get the Nintendo Switch, my Nintendo Account username will be "RoyBleizeken" or "Bleizeken."
I'm willing to play matches with you guys and go to tournaments.

I also have a Discord account with a same username. I'm already in a Splatoon Discord.
Thanks for reading! :D

RoyBleizeken

Inkling
I'm going to start my private match this Friday around 2PM.
We'll be playing Turf War on all maps and maybe play Splat Zones, and Tower Control.
Don't forget to add me on your friends list! It's Jefftheman55.
See ya later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom