briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
Hello fellow squids and octolings!
Are you tired of this message?
IMG_1290.jpeg

or maybe this message?
IMG_1289.jpeg

or maybe you don't like your replays getting erased after 30 days?

Well worry no more! I have created a YouTube channel called The Splatland Archives where it is my job to preserve any and all replays you want to YouTube! Wanna make it public? Great! Wanna make it unlisted so only you can see it? Not a problem! Preserve your best moments forever, ready to be accessed from your phone and/or computer!

Here are some of my replays to give you an idea for quality. I will offer this as a service to anyone who would like to save their replays!

I will open submissions once I figured out some details, so stay tuned Cephalobros and Cephalogals!

Joy

Data Nerd
Premium
NNID
joythegreat
There was a project that was to automate this, it used a Bluetooth controller to move the squid and make the movements automatically, then record to a capture card. I wish I could remember who was making it and how far they got along, though it would require volunteers to have a switch and capture card for it to run

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
If I ask a $1 or $2 per code, would that be fair or nah? I would offer BOGO during Splatfest as well. I'm also working on something for youth as well.

Last edited:

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
There was a project that was to automate this, it used a Bluetooth controller to move the squid and make the movements automatically, then record to a capture card. I wish I could remember who was making it and how far they got along, though it would require volunteers to have a switch and capture card for it to run
That would've been great but to automate it would seem like a lot of work. I just happened to have found a capture card I used a long time ago that still works.

Also can I ask people how the quality of the videos I uploaded are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom