I Can't Wait to Wake up Tomorrow to See E-liter get Triple Splashdown

Umbreonfan

Semi-Pro Squid
If they're trying to add two weapons of the new specials they probably are adding it to E-liter because they thought splashdown explosher was a good idea. I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
PLEASE age well
the genius of this post is that it will age well no matter what e-liter gets

it either gets splashdown in which case it ages well because they were right
or it gets anything else in which case it ages well because thank god they were wrong

i personally am torn because i think beakon + splashdown is an admittedly rather synergistic kit for a backline (a kit that focuses on splashdown jumps would be funny) but i don't know whether it's actually likely for them to put it on two backlines in a single season. i had also predicted beakon splashdown e-liter back in my thread where i thought of second and third kits for every single weapon in the game and frankly i'm not sure whether i'd be happy or depressed that that could be the one single kit that i got fully right in my predictions for this season

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
i feel like custom liter will get kraken as a reference to the s1 custom kit. i dont think liter will make the best use out of kraken but itll at least be fun. i doubt itll get splashdown since none of the past specials liter has had really resemble splashdown. if anything i think custom hydra is gonna be the other backline who gets it

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i feel like custom liter will get kraken as a reference to the s1 custom kit. i dont think liter will make the best use out of kraken but itll at least be fun. i doubt itll get splashdown since none of the past specials liter has had really resemble splashdown. if anything i think custom hydra is gonna be the other backline who gets it
these are fair points BUT i never really like the arguments of "it hasn't had something like it in the past so it couldn't get it now", there have always been a ton of kits that are brand new to the weapon in this game (look at explo, for instance... it may be a tragedy but it is a brand new original tragedy!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom