I dont know what to do

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Ok so i really dont know what to do, i beat single player. lvl 20. Rank is the highest it can be, and i always get first in lobbys and tbh just the same things over and over again just getting first and everything not being able to get those 1500 points in turf war every game kinda sucks. Any ideas how i should mix it up? thx :)

Lavender

Inkling
Sounds like you rushed through the whole thing, and need to take a break from it maybe? Like it doesn't always have to be about winning or rising to the top. There's new maps, weapons and stuff coming out, so take a breather and come back when they add some new stuff く:3ミ

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Sounds like you rushed through the whole thing, and need to take a break from it maybe? Like it doesn't always have to be about winning or rising to the top. There's new maps, weapons and stuff coming out, so take a breather and come back when they add some new stuff く:3ミ

Kebab

Full Squid
Sorry if that sounded so obvious but you should totally try out the Rapid Blaster if you get a chance :)
It's a hard weapon to kill people with but it has good range!

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Maybe you should get another hobby
Maybe you should try something else. Splatoon isn't always about fighting, you could try drawing artwork on Miiverse, mastering a different class of weapons, or even join a group here! I'm sure you're bound to find at least something to wait for the updates.

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Maybe you should get another hobby
Maybe you should try something else. Splatoon isn't always about fighting, you could try drawing artwork on Miiverse, mastering a different class of weapons, or even join a group here! I'm sure you're bound to find at least something to wait for the updates.
thanks for the suggestions! :)

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
What I normally do is just go to a different game, and then come back later.

SpYd3R

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Spyd3rx
I'd definitely give a different weapon a try, might I suggest carbon roller? the carbon roller deco is rumored to have seeker rush, it just sounds like an awesome time xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom