I give up on making a title. Hi

Axel Sparkster

Booyah Boi
NNID
AxelSparkster
Hey everyone, I'm Axel.

I originally got into Splatoon because there was major hype on Twitter around the time of its release, so I decided to just buy and test it out myself to see if it was worth it. And I'm glad I did - it turned out to be one of my favorite games (and the first shooting game I've actually liked).

I'd consider myself a more casual Splatoon player, not really looking to join any squads or anything since I don't have too much time to play during the week due to the fact that I'm a corporate desk slave. That and I'm not a competitive person at heart. You'll usually see me if you play late at night on weekdays.

As for weapons I use... I main the Splattershot Junior because I guess I like mastering weapons before I move on to other ones (and it was the first one I got). I got the thing to 999999p last weekend, so I'm giving Chargers a try using a separate account. I'm at A- right now so I don't think I'm that awful. I'm working on it.

Aside from being a programmer, I like drawing, graphic design, cooking, cartoons/anime and especially rhythm games.

Anyways, I'll see you around the boards.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Welcome!
Aside from being a programmer, I like drawing, graphic design, cooking, cartoons/anime and especially rhythm games.
Awesome, another programmer! :D What programming languages do you use? And might I ask what type of programming you do? Application? Systems? Embedded?

Also, out of curiosity, what rhythm games do you play?

Axel Sparkster

Booyah Boi
NNID
AxelSparkster
Welcome!

Awesome, another programmer! :D What programming languages do you use? And might I ask what type of programming you do? Application? Systems? Embedded?

Also, out of curiosity, what rhythm games do you play?
We use mostly C# and VB6 where I work, so those are the ones I'm most familiar with. I've used a few more but not to any great extents. And I do application programming for stations that check pressure/temperature sensors. So nothing too interesting, it's pretty fun though.

As for rhythm games, pretty much everything. Currently I play PIU the most, but I also play SDVX, IIDX and Pop'n at friends' places. I've also played a ton more like DJMAX, StepMania... if you name it, I've probably played it. Except for Museca and Otoiroha, those are extremely new.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome to Squidboards. I hope you enjoy it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom