• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I have played Splatoon 3 Side Order Early

Par / Remora

Inkling
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-1499-8134-7406
Splatoon roguelike is something I didn't know I needed so badly. When this drops, I'm going to be spending practically all of my free time on it. Glad to see the variety from run to run looks to be quite good. Minor nitpick, I think a more apt and equally understandable comparison would've been something like Hades rather than Lethal Company, since the former has more roguelike mechanics that you can also see in Side Order.

QueueS

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7686-7152-6216
Yooooooooooooooo
Side order looks so good, im so excited to play myself

QueueS

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7686-7152-6216
im still so surprised at how different and unique this looks compared to anything else weve seen from splatoon
also new weapon skins!!!

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
Me = EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom