• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

i have returned to squidboards and soon splatoon!

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
man it feels like it's been ages since i came here and just as long since i played some splatoon.....missed out on a lot of updates and a few of the previous splat fests

but soon I'll be back in action and picking up where i left off....even though ranked mode morons had me raging at that mode more than i would like

Shuffl3z

Inkling
NNID
Dshuffl3z
Though I don't know ya, glad to have ya back!
Trust me, ranked mode has me raging more than I should. It's like there's always two teams: Super pro, and potato.

I'm usually on the potato team.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Greetings and welcome back on your return. Trust me, I regret missing the splatfests I did, they usually always come up shortly after I have to return Splatoon to Family Video. Yes, I'm renting it. Though I am planning to own it in October. I'll be able to fully claim the love for the inner inkling in me.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
Welcome back, here is your plate of cookies

I hope you enjoy your stay here
In all seriousness it's great to see somebody return to such a great game.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
welcome back. just be prepared to rage hard. a lot has been added and changed. Game dynamic's fluctuated a bit more defensively (at least in my games). take a look at the patch notes, new modes/weapons, and if you're feeling really spoilery, find the nwp datamine info.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom