i have so many questions now

Summerlycoris

Inkster Jr.
NNID
summerlycoris
Could be changing genders, most likely just a boy with his hair down. Girls hair tends to be around hip length.
Here's another image by the same artist showing a girl with her hair up, and the same boy with his down. ( think you'd need a pixiv account to see it.)
Also, just gonna link the album in general, because it's cute and (kinda) relevant.

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
Could be changing genders, most likely just a boy with his hair down. Girls hair tends to be around hip length.
Here's another image by the same artist showing a girl with her hair up, and the same boy with his down. ( think you'd need a pixiv account to see it.)
Also, just gonna link the album in general, because it's cute and (kinda) relevant.
your right but i never really thought of it that way guess i thought boy squids normally just have a ponytail.

also

i like the girl Inkling alot more with the ponytail

Summerlycoris

Inkster Jr.
NNID
summerlycoris
your right but i never really thought of it that way guess i thought boy squids normally just have a ponytail.

also

i like the girl Inkling alot more with the ponytail
True, she does look really cute with a ponytail. Hopefully if Nintendo ever adds a option for different hair styles, we'd get ponytails for girls.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
All inklings have two extra-long tentacles because real squid do too.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord

The humanoid octarians follow the same pattern with 8 appendages. Really wish their was a male version of them as well.

Summerlycoris

Inkster Jr.
NNID
summerlycoris

True, but females tend to have them even longer than male inklings. If Aki's video is correct, females have longer tentacles to show dimorphism between the genders, similar to what real squids have. (Except, for real squids, it's the mantle not the tentacle length.)

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Ironically, that image is more realistic than everyone of one gender in the game having the same hairstyle. :P That'd actually be cute if females could get the males' high ponytail hairstyle.

Personally, I want a low, long ponytail made of my four back tentacles (lengthened like the real life thin tentacles squids have) and bangs made up of my two wider tentacles. :3

hairstylez plz nintendo

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
Playing as a male Inkling with his hair down would look cool. It's not like IRL teenagers with long hair are a rare sight, I came across a couple in high school (mostly punks/goths).

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
There is.
I meant the humanoid 'Octolings' similar to the male inklings. They would have 4 equal length tentacles for hair so I feel like I would like their hair design.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I just like the idea that something horrible happened to the male Octolings during the Great Turf War that left them all looking ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom