• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

i haven't even played and i'm too hyped

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo
I somehow managed to avoid Splatoon until a few days ago, and I am HYPED. Which says a lot when I barely get excited about anything. I'm so excited to actually play this game myself, I'm already getting absorbed in squid headcanon. Doesn't help that in my spare time I actively write headcanon for people to read, it's turning into a habit.

I'm definitely getting the female Inkling figure and a hat, and hopefully a hoodie for my collection too if they make those. Motion controls are going to be fun to test out, I used to be great with motion control in older Wii games and the sticks on the gamepad feel to clunky to me. Easier than plugging in a mouse and keyboard, that's for sure.

TaizerBeam

Inkling
Glad to see you! Yeah I just got to play during the last test fire for the first time and now it's the waiting game.

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo
Glad to see you! Yeah I just got to play during the last test fire for the first time and now it's the waiting game.
I wish I knew about the testfire, I haven't even tried playing it personally yet. It's making the waiting even harder, Splatoon is such a unique game there's not really a replacement while you wait. Good thing it's only a few more days. And then the installation time. And the patch time. Somehow that always feels like forever.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
I wish I knew about the testfire, I haven't even tried playing it personally yet. It's making the waiting even harder, Splatoon is such a unique game there's not really a replacement while you wait. Good thing it's only a few more days. And then the installation time. And the patch time. Somehow that always feels like forever.
I knew about the testfires and still missed them all lol. Welcome btw, you are with friends who are equally as hyped lol (as am I). Totally getting the 3-pk amiibo and would LOVE to get one of the hats.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I somehow managed to avoid Splatoon until a few days ago, and I am HYPED. Which says a lot when I barely get excited about anything. I'm so excited to actually play this game myself, I'm already getting absorbed in squid headcanon. Doesn't help that in my spare time I actively write headcanon for people to read, it's turning into a habit.

I'm definitely getting the female Inkling figure and a hat, and hopefully a hoodie for my collection too if they make those. Motion controls are going to be fun to test out, I used to be great with motion control in older Wii games and the sticks on the gamepad feel to clunky to me. Easier than plugging in a mouse and keyboard, that's for sure.
I'm hyped for the game too. It's has so much potential to it. I'm a big fan of the customization in the game.

Welcome to the boards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom