I Haven't Played Saltspray Rig In 2016...

Trunks159

Full Squid
NNID
Trunks159
What happened to this map? Its like they took it off of the rotation or something.

Someone enlighten me.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
You can browse this thread to see people highlight a lot of Rig's problems. Honestly the way Splatoon's meta developed kind of makes Rig unsuitable for just about every mode of play. It's unfortunate, because I'd like to see it fixed and used more. Its like we lost a stage and a portion of the full game's content.

Anyway I've seen it in Splat Zones (and TW of course) from time to time, but usually opt not to play. Its never in TC or RM anymore I think.

Trunks159

Full Squid
NNID
Trunks159
You can browse this thread to see people highlight a lot of Rig's problems. Honestly the way Splatoon's meta developed kind of makes Rig unsuitable for just about every mode of play. It's unfortunate, because I'd like to see it fixed and used more. Its like we lost a stage and a portion of the full game's content.

Anyway I've seen it in Splat Zones (and TW of course) from time to time, but usually opt not to play. Its never in TC or RM anymore I think.
Ok thnx. I had no idea.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It is in rotation right now, unfortunately. I hate this map.

colormute

Inkling
NNID
neverosa
I just played this map for the first time last week briefly, then a bit last night

and yall are right... it's bad lol. it could be worse but it could use a nice overhaul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom