• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I join the ranks of the cephalopods, and seek their wisdom.

Ictoan

Full Squid
NNID
Krrrrg
Hello everyone.

I've had Splatoon since launch day, but I only just discovered these forums. This seems like a great place to get and give advice, so here I am.

I play large amounts of Splat Zones and Turf War. I'm currently a B rank, and am unlikely to climb much higher without deliberate improvements to my playstyle, so I'm expecting to frequent threads oriented towards competitive play.

My favorite weapon set changes from time to time, but right now it's the Forge Splattershot Pro. I tend to lean towards longer-range automatic weapons, as outranging opponents is far too much fun.

My favorite map also changes a decent amount, but is currently Blackbelly Skatepark. I like the open areas and the multiple ways of approaching the center.

That's all I have to say for now. I hope to enjoy my stay.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website.

This website is the IDEAL place to give and recieve strategies and techniques. I remember someone posting a thread during the global testfires on what is the fastest way to move during rollout (start of a match) and there are still threads popping up about advanced techs.

Anyways I hope you have a good time and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom