I just got a elgato and started making splatoon videos

soul1003

Inkling
I just started making splatoon videos with my elgato I got for my birthday (Fyi its tomorrow) and would love for people to see my videos and I get known in the splatoon community the videos arent the best yet because I'm still figuring out how to use it (the elgato) but I hope you guys enjoy them and also you can suggest weapons and gear for me to us! videos

I forgot to say it might not have sound In spots because Nintendo copyrighted my video if anyone knows how I can get pass this please let me know and also my others splatoon video doesn’t have this so you can watch that one if you want! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

soul1003

Inkling

Sorry people who see this no video today (school has me beat) but I do have a livestream if you guys want to watch that! Also I will probably be streaming this Saturday if you guys want to come by that would be great and no audio in this one just gameplay (sorry) but next stream I will talk. FYI: the fist match is laggy so I had to fix it so dont worry the whole video isnt like that.

soul1003

Inkling

Another video on Snapper canal but this time its S+ tower control hope you guys enjoy!

soul1003

Inkling

I hope you guys and enjoy and why not subscribe to see more of me! :)

soul1003

Inkling

New splatfest video I put a ton of work into this video so I hope you guys enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom