I know people are going to be immediately skeptical about this tweet but

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
a guy who runs the Twitter account Rogersbase (I think he has an account here on Squidboards) tweeted that Nintendo will announce something big in the next two weeks.

Now he might be just getting attention which is a good prediction, but it would not be too far-fetched if he was telling the truth.

Some say it's Splatoon news but a lot of people are banking it being related to Smash Bros. so it's your call whether you think this is really real or not.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
I saw the re-tweet, and it does seem like he's a major smash bros fan, so I'm expecting a smash announcement. but Nintendo have been acting weird, avoiding the now accumulating splatoon glitches, taking down splatnet for a huge amount of unannounced time, and teasing the hell out of their latest splatfest (see the watercolors the nin jp posted on twitter). I'm excited, whatever's coming.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
The funny thing is about the Smash Community, Is even if Sakurai blows his nose, they'll see that as a hint that a new character is coming soon. And Aqua is right, it's most likely a Smash related announcement knowing who's "leaking" it but I'm betting on a direct or a news blowout very soon. I want to know WHY Nintendo has been ignoring the issues regarding Splatoon.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
It could be anything personally. Since this guy's a Smash Bros. fan, it might be something related to that game. The poll did end a few days ago, so it might be an announcement concerning which characters will be upcoming DLC.

Or it could be Mario-related, but I'm not jinxing this. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom