I main Octoshot, any tips for triple inkstrike?

Mp3

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Female she/her
I often fond myself using tripleinkstike, but not knoqing when to use it. Its not spamable, but isnt great from a distance either. Does anyone have tips for using this?

Cephalobro

As someone who uses the Octo Shot the most out of any other weapon, you can use the Triple Inkstrikes to force campers off their perch, and even splat them in some circumstances without them knowing it.

As an example, when a camper is atop one of the grates on Hammerhead Bridge, I like throwing one of the Inkstrikes under the grate where said camper is, especially if they use a scoped weapon.

Another thing I use Inkstrikes for, even though I used it less this way, is to force a sneaking brush or roller from their hiding spots, especially when they are hiding just around the corner.

Another tip, if all three are launched at someone using the Booyah Bomb, there's a good chance that the Booyah Bomb user will be splatted before they throw it.

Arigato!

Pro Squid
Absolutely Bully People Who Don't Use Stealth Jump.

ABPWDUSJ :D
In more serious terms, your range for the tracker balls is really far. Camp jumps and cap zones.

Arigato!

Pro Squid
As someone who uses the Octo Shot the most out of any other weapon, you can use the Triple Inkstrikes to force campers off their perch, and even splat them in some circumstances without them knowing it.

As an example, when a camper is atop one of the grates on Hammerhead Bridge, I like throwing one of the Inkstrikes under the grate where said camper is, especially if they use a scoped weapon.

Another thing I use Inkstrikes for, even though I used it less this way, is to force a sneaking brush or roller from their hiding spots, especially when they are hiding just around the corner.

Another tip, if all three are launched at someone using the Booyah Bomb, there's a good chance that the Booyah Bomb user will be splatted before they throw it.
Oh and you actually only need 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom