I need a squad and pointers on my shooter game

Scissørs

Inkling
NNID
Pman262
As you've read the title I need a squad and need help on my shooter game because, normally I'm a charger. I'm pretty good on my shooter game I get around 4-7 kills as a A- but I get 7-10 deaths each time I don't know what to do, I think I need to run over what I'm doing in each game and see my flaws but dose anyone have any advice and or weapon suggests for better shooter gameplay?
-Scissørs

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
What shooter are you using? An Aero will use different tactics than a Gal.

Flamelord054

Inkster Jr.
First, I am willing to help you squad, contact me for my Skype. Second which shooter do you use? I main a majority of them so I should be able to help.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
It matter on your play style and map, for aggressive play (K.O's) I recommend .52 gals or splattershots, but this will require you to be on your toes and make sure be near the front lines,
For support (ink coverage, flank awareness) I'd choose squelchers, .96 gals or splattershot pros since they are great for covering turf and play the most like a charger of all the shooters.
But if you want both (can cover map and deal multiple KO) n-zaps, splash o' matics, and the L-3 nozzlehose D :wst_shot_triplequick01: (gone 10-1 this weapon is so op) they can cover a good amount of turf which is useful, can KO many enemies whi and have a handy set of subs and specials for these tools.

HOWEVER, for most people the :wst_shot_normal01: or:wst_shot_first00: are great places to start since they are the most balanced and work great in most types of battles, and I have personally got close to 30 kills using these weapons in battles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom