I need help in achieving S rank

Dr. Claw

Inkling
I've been stuck on B+ for a long time now and I just want to rank up so I don't have to worry about it. I've been trying to get good, but it doesn't matter if I keep getting matched up with horrible players. Could a good S ranked team possibly take the time out of their hands to help me out in squad battles please?

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
but it doesn't matter if I keep getting matched up with horrible players. Could a good S ranked team possibly take the time out of their hands to help me out in squad battles please?
now i would be nice and say something helpful but if you don't want to improve and just get carried nah fam

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Nah, don't worry. It's an understandable question to ask for a newbie but a lot of S Ranked players frown on these practises (And i agree w/ them) since it artificially inflates your rank leaving you stuck in matches you have no business in. And deranking sometimes takes a lot of losses meaning you'll be stuck in S Rank hell for a significant while.
Just keep practising Ranked, experiment with weapons at Turf War and find the one weapon you're really good at and you'll get there eventually!

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
LOL @ nah fam. Damn Cloudy...

But no please don't get carried to S! It's one thing to ask to private battle with S players so they can help you and you can improve but no one likes carrying anyone. You would essentially be one of those "bad players" you complain about getting matched up with since you wouldn't be able to play at the same level. Plus you wouldn't be learning anything. My advice to you is watch some good S/S+ streamers and "git gud". You being S at your level would mean nothing since it wouldn't be a reflection of skill.

Munchy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lordmunchy
What all of the above said. There's absolutely no point of getting someone to carry you to S rank, because even if someone did, your skill level doesn't match players IN the S rank, so you'll probably be brought down after a few matches anyway. Just git gud, look at youtube videos on strategies and techniques, and just play, play and play. One thing that really helped me improve as a player is trying out new weapons, even if you think you're good at a certain weapon, it's good to switch it up now and then because you never know what else you can master better than your current weapon. Good luck!

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I've been stuck on B+ for a long time now and I just want to rank up so I don't have to worry about it. I've been trying to get good, but it doesn't matter if I keep getting matched up with horrible players. Could a good S ranked team possibly take the time out of their hands to help me out in squad battles please?
good luck in the game man. It's frustrating but your mindset in solo queue should always be "how can I improve so that I can carry my team, even if they are horrible players".

Reactions: 1o2

BSME/misc

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jjp702
Main things to work on is aim, map awareness and staying alive, that's all you can do really

1o2

Inkling Cadet
getting matched up with horrible players.
Horrible players can be great players if you give them the circumstances to thrive. You wouldn't believe how many games I've played where I felt like I had a "good" team until I check everyone's K/D and they played horrible. At the end of the day, you will remain in the rank you belong to be in, the common factor in every match is you. B+ isn't like S rank where team composition is significantly more important than everyone's individual skill. I suggest watching streams like FLC, Samura1man(unsure about exact name) and ThatSrbDude, all who are very competent players. FLC especially gives tons of advice/insight to people's questions in chat, and often is ranking some sort of account to S rank, where you can see the difference in play.

But if you really want S rank just use 96 Gal deco anytime there is Port Mackeral in the rotation, you'll rank up pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom