I need help using the splatterscope (i use motion controls)

Grenix

Inkling
NNID
Grenix
Could i please get some tips on as to how i can raise ny proficiency with the splatterscope, i already know how to use bombs well, i just need help with the main weapon.
Thanks!

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai
I would say that you should drop the sensitivity on the controller really low. Your controller will pick up less of the shakeyness that your hands naturally have, and thus your scope will be less all over the place and more accurate. I recommend somewhere between -1 and -2, as anything less makes the controller not corner as well, but anything more gives it the jitters.

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
I actually prefer using the splatterscope at 1.5 I'm good at keeping my hand steady so it just helps me aim quicker and catch opponents off gaurd

Helio

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkey.esq
Also if you prop your wrists on your kneeslike when your sitting on a couch instead of standing up, it braces your arms for less movement.

Grenix

Inkling
NNID
Grenix
I would say that you should drop the sensitivity on the controller really low. Your controller will pick up less of the shakeyness that your hands naturally have, and thus your scope will be less all over the place and more accurate. I recommend somewhere between -1 and -2, as anything less makes the controller not corner as well, but anything more gives it the jitters.
Ok, thanks! I'll try that!

Sharpzz

Full Squid
I also recommend strafing. Try and align yourself with the person if you have the space. Also try and snipe wear someone is going instead of following them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom