• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I need weapon recommendations

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Here I'm still level 6, and my thing is perhaps shooting at discretion (as in Quake perhaps) and inking a lot of space. Any good weapon choice for that? Or anything?

Also I tend to go kamikaze a lot.

Njok

Bouncer
Splash o matic or Nzap 85 (or 89 for turf wars) Both really fast weapons that are great at inking and also pretty good at killing.

Tentatek splattershot is pretty much good at everything. Fire rate is a bit slower but it kills a bit easier to make up for that.

I haven't used the splattershot pro's much but i am pretty sure those would do what you look for as well.

I am not sure which of these you already unlocked at level 6 so i apologize if this was not very helpfull. In that case: splattershot jr.

doritos29

Senior Squid
NNID
5thelement
Here I'm still level 6, and my thing is perhaps shooting at discretion (as in Quake perhaps) and inking a lot of space. Any good weapon choice for that? Or anything?

Also I tend to go kamikaze a lot.
I think that you should use either the Splattershot Jr, or the Splash-o-Matic. Both are good for covering turf and both can kamakaze with bombs. Splash-o-Matic is better for killing due to the shots going in a near straight line but the Splattershot Jr. is better for covering turf due to the shots being all over the place.

JMAA

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JMAAMusic
Ah, definately I think I will try Splattershot Jr. and the rest. Thanks.

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
Nice choice: the Splattershot Jr. really is an excellent weapon despite being a starting weapon. It'll especially work well if you keep going on suicide missions since the bubbler can save you from those.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
I'd try out the Tentakek Splatter Shot or the Splatter Shot Jr. Both are great weapons, but one has a higher rate of fire and a low range and vice versa.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I think the .52 Gal is a very nice weapon to use, especially when you unlock deco. I don't remember when this is, though. Sorry. :(

Sharpzz

Full Squid
Tentatek Splattershot or Splattershot Jr until you hvae more variety to test other thigns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom