1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

I need weapon recommendations

Discussion in 'Competitive Discussion' started by JMAA, Jul 19, 2015.

1. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    Here I'm still level 6, and my thing is perhaps shooting at discretion (as in Quake perhaps) and inking a lot of space. Any good weapon choice for that? Or anything?

Also I tend to go kamikaze a lot.

2. Njok

Njok Bouncer

Splash o matic or Nzap 85 (or 89 for turf wars) Both really fast weapons that are great at inking and also pretty good at killing.

Tentatek splattershot is pretty much good at everything. Fire rate is a bit slower but it kills a bit easier to make up for that.

I haven't used the splattershot pro's much but i am pretty sure those would do what you look for as well.

I am not sure which of these you already unlocked at level 6 so i apologize if this was not very helpfull. In that case: splattershot jr.

JMAA likes this.
  3. doritos29

doritos29 Senior Squid

NNID:
    5thelement
    I think that you should use either the Splattershot Jr, or the Splash-o-Matic. Both are good for covering turf and both can kamakaze with bombs. Splash-o-Matic is better for killing due to the shots going in a near straight line but the Splattershot Jr. is better for covering turf due to the shots being all over the place.

JMAA likes this.
  4. JMAA

JMAA Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    JMAAMusic
    Ah, definately I think I will try Splattershot Jr. and the rest. Thanks.

5. Squadaloo

Squadaloo Full Squid

NNID:
    RodRodney
    Nice choice: the Splattershot Jr. really is an excellent weapon despite being a starting weapon. It'll especially work well if you keep going on suicide missions since the bubbler can save you from those.

JMAA likes this.
  6. GameGalaxy64

GameGalaxy64 Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    FlareFusion
    I'd try out the Tentakek Splatter Shot or the Splatter Shot Jr. Both are great weapons, but one has a higher rate of fire and a low range and vice versa.

JMAA likes this.
  7. Lyn

Lyn Squid Savior From the Future
    Premium

I think the .52 Gal is a very nice weapon to use, especially when you unlock deco. I don't remember when this is, though. Sorry. :(

8. Sharpzz

Sharpzz Full Squid

Tentatek Splattershot or Splattershot Jr until you hvae more variety to test other thigns out.