I Started Posting and Didn't Even Introduce Myself!

ArcEmpyreus

Creative Consultant
How rude of me!

My name is ArcEmpyreus, I Absolutely love Splatoon and hope to see it grow into Nintendo's most profitable eSport. Over time you'll come to know me as an arrogant-know-it all, and you wouldn't be wrong when it comes to things I actually know about. However I'm more than happy to have civil discussion and help people out. When I get my capture card I intend to start streaming my play.

Most importantly I absolutely love game design. I have so many idea's for Splatoon my brain is going to explode: Primary Weapons, Subs, Specials, 7 Map concepts, clothes, expansions, Storylines... someone please stop me!

I look forward to discussing them all with you and receiving feedback. If anyone else has idea's I'd be happy to help form it into a functioning concept that has a place in the splatoon world!

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Stay Fresh!

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
Hey ArcEmpyrius. I'm happy that Splatoon is becoming an eSport aswell. I'd also love to watch your stream when you get your capture card. It's always fun to see how different people play the game. Anyways welcome to Squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom