I suck at this game. Help?

Power

Inkling Commander
I will chip in, try to make it as concise as possible.
1) Always concentrate on what you are doing wrong, trust me, it is the key to getting better. (lack of map awareness, not flanking, overextending, etc.)

2) Get basic movement and evasion skills down, this helps to save you many times in a firefight (if you end up in one) Use as many angles and unpredictable routes to throw off your opponents aim.

3) Identify your weapon's strengths, weaknesses, and how they match up with what the other team has. This will help determine your playstyle for the match and how you approach each encounter.

4) Use your teammates, whether it be by using your specials in sync with one another, or helping them out in confrontations (turning a 1v1 into a 2v1) in which you can ambush the enemy from unsuspecting angles. Do not try to do it all by yourself. This is not a behavior that promises consistent wins, unless you can absolutely obliterate the other team as if it was nothing.

5) At the beginning of the match, take a look at the map to get a general sense of where the enemy is approaching from.

6) Use cover to the best of your ability. Walls and blocks are great for popping out and hiding to fool the enemy. This usually results in an easy kill.

7) Do not stand still for too long, this makes you an easy target for nearly everyone as they are able to line up their aim on you.

8) Do not let frustration get to you. Easy to say, but just know that getting better is a process.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom