i think we can all agree...

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
It'll be kinda hard to get a high number now in squid jump since the servers are back up, this actually makes me wonder if there will be leaderboards for the minigames

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
splatoon for summer games done quick 2015

not for the singleplayer or as a side event tournament like melee usually is, we gotta see who sets the squid jump wr

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
It'll be kinda hard to get a high number now in squid jump since the servers are back up, this actually makes me wonder if there will be leaderboards for the minigames
If I remember correctly, there is a leaderboard on the arcade machines in the game. Not sure the minigame, you play while waiting will count.

bloopinkling

Inkster Jr.
They did say something about like, getting "High Scores" during the direct, but that's probably just in relation to your own personal score. It would be cool if there were a global leaderboard though!

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
I reckon that Squid Jump will maybe get a special mode at the arcade machine they showed in the direct. Otherwise it would be tough to play properly in the waiting room.

I'd certainly be up for a tournament though! Squid Jump masters unite!

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
Due to the server overload i had waited in the lobby for very long, i managed to get to level 15 before it kicked me out.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Squid jump is nice, but what I wanted to play is squid beats. Too bad it is locked behind the rarest splatoon amiibo >_>

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Uh.. what? I guess so..

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
Each Amiibo hides a different minigame.

Inkling Girl has the Squid Toss, Inkling Boy has Squid Race, and the Squid has Squid Beats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom