• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I Want Out of C+

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215

Squiffer(bamboozler too, I guess) is a weapon that will force you to do just that.
You'll probably won't like it, but you just might. You'll at least start to grasp when it is advantageous to go in as a sniper(almost never, but sometimes)
Snipers are deadly forces on the front line... as long as their participation in the front line is at the maximum of their weapon's range :P

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers

Squiffer(bamboozler too, I guess) is a weapon that will force you to do just that.
You'll probably won't like it, but you just might. You'll at least start to grasp when it is advantageous to go in as a sniper(almost never, but sometimes)
this is a good suggestion, i will admit that i started moving closer to the fight using splat chargers/elitres (within reason, of course) after maining Bamboozler for a while, haha. the Fresh Squiffer and the Bamboozler MK III are probably the most beginner/user-friendly of their type, so i agree the OP should give them a spin.

Snipers are deadly forces on the front line... as long as their participation in the front line is at the maximum of their weapon's range :p
of course! but i don't think i'm the only one who gets kind of bothered by snipers perching on the same spot the entire match, and never following even when the objective gets out of their reach. like, you can't stay there the entire time! sniping is not as passive a role as people seem to think it is, heh.

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
the Fresh Squiffer and the Bamboozler MK III are probably the most beginner/user-friendly of their type, so i agree the OP should give them a spin.
I have actually, around the same time that I made this post. Squiffers are a new favourite of mine and they are hella fun to use! They're magic on maps like Port Mackerel and Ancho V Games. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom