I want to start a Splatoon Org but dont have TOs

Coastline

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3538-6274-5019
ive had the project idea for a while, but not only do i not know how to TO, i also dont have a group of TOs to get it started. I do have connections to Deadline, CephCoop, The Shoal, and Tropical Tuesdays staff because i commentate, but i want to know if there’s anyone who’s willing to help me make this project possible, cuz im busy with life and also im in the process of making a team as well.

if there’s anyone on this forum that’s willing to help out, you’re welcome to message me and i can provide you my discord.

Regale__

Inkster Jr.
Bumping, I'd love to help but kinda am a minor and don't know how to TO but also I'm also a comp player and we can always use more tournaments to play

Coastline

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3538-6274-5019
Bumping, I'd love to help but kinda am a minor and don't know how to TO but also I'm also a comp player and we can always use more tournaments to play
i’d love to start that org sometime soon. i’ll figure out where to get some TOs and start the org as soon as possible!

Clover🍀

Inkling
are you looking for people with particular skills or experience? i've been interested in TOing for a while, but i don't really know where to start.

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
it would be cool to try TOing at some point. I’ll admit though I’m not completely sure where to start lol

Coastline

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3538-6274-5019
are you looking for people with particular skills or experience? i've been interested in TOing for a while, but i don't really know where to start.
really just anybody who knows what they’re doing at this point 😭 we only have one experienced person so far, we’re kinda lacking in the staff department

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom