I want to take part in octo league! (UK)

Tekirai

Inkling
NNID
Tekirai
I'm a pretty good S+ octobrush, blaster and squiffer user who dabbles (probably more S-tier) in the carbon, sloshers, splattershot pros and splatlings in that order. I'd really like to take part in competitive splatoon, or at least the only tournament the UK is probably going to get. ;-; are there any teams out there atm looking for someone like me?

my NNID and Discord (#4265) are Tekirai, like my name on here! I wouldn't have been able to make today's games, but future rounds should be okay.

Sweeglie

Inkling
NNID
Sweeglie
I haven't got a team either yet ;-; I'm a S+ roller main. Maybe we could team up and find another 2 players? :3 Send me a friend request on discord Sweeglie#5754

TheJackster1676

Inkling
NNID
TheJackster
I'm also in the UK and looking for a team to start playing with and competing in tournaments with. I'm an S Rank (75% of the time) .52 Gal main. I've posted some information about me here: http://squidboards.com/threads/eu-s-rank-player-looking-for-squad.26685/

If you both decide to start forming a team, would love to be a part of it! Send me a friend request on discord if you're interested: TheJackster1676#1405

JasonVMX

Inkling
NNID
JasonLoveridge
I'm a UK based player also hoping to take part in the octo league. I'm only in the country from August 2nd - August 8th but if you guys are still looking to set something up I would be up for taking part in the August 6th/7th competition?

I'm mainly S rank but I've had some lengthy stints in S+. Mainly use shooters: neo sploosh, 96 deco, octo shot etc. Also enjoy using the octobrush and carbon rollers.

Let me know :)

Jason

Tekirai

Inkling
NNID
Tekirai
I'm a UK based player also hoping to take part in the octo league. I'm only in the country from August 2nd - August 8th but if you guys are still looking to set something up I would be up for taking part in the August 6th/7th competition?

I'm mainly S rank but I've had some lengthy stints in S+. Mainly use shooters: neo sploosh, 96 deco, octo shot etc. Also enjoy using the octobrush and carbon rollers.

Let me know :)

Jason
we just need one more person if we want to compete tomorrow! if you or TheJackster1676 aren't available, is there anyone else?

Bluegeckoz

Inkling
NNID
Bluegeckoz
Hi I know this is really late but i actually am looking for a squad to form or something. Im only A but my team got to the Semi Finals in the Octo league and since then ive been improving alot, im also from GB, so if anyone wants to try and form a squad reply or message me =) Btw i use the E litre 3k scope

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom