I will doodle your original characters

Bubbsart

Senior Squid
Pronouns
she/they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-0856-6246-8984
i will doodle your original characters (splatoon OC’s only please). I got some new sketching brushes on procreate and I’d like to test them out. Will be open depending on how many submissions i get.

Bubbsart

Senior Squid
Pronouns
she/they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-0856-6246-8984
Can you draw me please
This is her
She wears king flip mesh negative longcuff sweater and punk nights. Wears classic shorts. Uses octoshot and loves splat bombs.
👍

Arigato!

Pro Squid
i will doodle your original characters (splatoon OC’s only please). I got some new sketching brushes on procreate and I’d like to test them out. Will be open depending on how many submissions i get.
Could you draw mine please? She wears the fake contacts, inkblack tangle top and the cream high tops. If you could add my eye design in my pfp that could be cool too!

Attachments

Cephalobro

Octarian Storyteller
Site Moderator
Here's a reference of my main Splatoon OC:

Two of his tentacles are tied up like the Topknot hairstyle and the other two are not tied up, he wears the White Anchor Tee and Zombie Hi-Horses, though you could technically consider the Fake Contacts, but you don't need to draw that. The weapon he uses is the Octo Shot. Oh, and he wears the leggings that you see in the image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom