I wonder how long it took Nintendo...

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
To think about rollers with an extremely long,stupid range, OHKO guns with a long range, and whenever you disconnect due to a nintendo problem, they reduce your rank... Thanks, nintendo

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
I was talking about blasters and the long range means the range of basically most shooter guns

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
I recommend gitting gud
You didn't even mention how Tentatek doesn't have many counters, and very small ones at that.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
To think about rollers with an extremely long,stupid range, OHKO guns with a long range, and whenever you disconnect due to a nintendo problem, they reduce your rank... Thanks, nintendo
The disconnects might be on your end, a team members end, or an opponents end (Or someone rage quit.) Splatoon actually has pretty solid online given your internet connection isn't rubbish, but sometimes it seems picky about whether making a player poof or disconnecting everyone. How unfair would it be if someone figured out you won't drop rank or be punished if you rage quit at the end of matches that weren't going your way? It sucks it affects all 8 players but I think it is for balancing and preventing people from working the system.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
The trick with blaster users is to jump in their face. They are very ineffective in super-close range.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
The salt goes here, friend. If we had a new thread for every time someone was feeling salty, we'd have to start exporting the stuff.

Ultimatum

Full Squid
NNID
Ultimatumm

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
Im not being salty though ._. Im just how long it took nintendo to come up with ideas by mixing weapons :\

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
Talking about disconnection issues and losing points for it isn't really salt as much as it is complaining about a legitimate issue. It may be unfix-able, but it's still a glaring flaw in the online system. Complaining about blasters is kinda dumb considering the ones with a fast rate of fire have an incredibly short range, and the ones with a longer range take about 2 or 3 seconds to shoot per blast. Oh, and the Dynamo Roller was invented for long range combat. (I could understand complaining about the Krak-On getting ranged OHKOs)

This thread here kinda became a circle jerk to spout the "le salty meme xD" as if Splatoon was a part of the FGC or something.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
the key is spacing.

a blaster is a spacing weapon. machine guns can play a spacing game, but it is not necessary like it is for blaster. stop hiding at blast range and get into their discomfort zone.

of course if you're a flawless sniper player you have the ability to outspace them

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
BLASTERS ARE SHORT RANGE YOU HALF-WIT
Some have the range of a splattershot also. Most weapon ranges are about the splattershots. Basically you get a slower firing splattershot that OHKOS. Oh and I thought we had left this thread already?

Twinkie

Full Squid
NNID
Twinkiman
Some have the range of a splattershot also. Most weapon ranges are about the splattershots. Basically you get a slower firing splattershot that OHKOS. Oh and I thought we had left this thread already?
The Splattershot Jr. is the ONLY Splattershot with about the same range as the Blaster but makes up for it with the high rate of fire.

I don't know what game you are playing. All Splattershots have nearly double the range of Blasters. If you are talking about SHOOTERS then even then most weapons tend to out range it. Aerospray and Splattershot Jr. are really the only weapons that have the same range (about) as blasters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom