I would Love to join your squad

Mr.Splatman24

Inkling
NNID
Mr.splashman24
Hello my name is Austin, I was searching for a serious squad that was in early development which I see you have both. Why am I qualified? Well I guess u cant really tell until you see me in action I was in S rank but I was deranked because of 5 disconnects, crazy right. My internet is solid though and i dont normally get any disconnects or lag. My time zone is Pacific, I live in California. MY weapon mains are the range blaster, splat roller, and my newest additon to my roster the bamboozler. My secondaries are the octoshot and the splatter shot pro although I am decent with the carbon roller and I am practicing with the slosher. I am better at ranked battles then I am with regular only because I feel more competative with ranked, other then that I am even with both. My personal favorites are splat zones and rainmaker and I am best with rain maker because I am good with getting the rainmaker at the totem as fast as possible or taking it slow as a tem and getting the rain maker at the totem slow and steady. My level is 43 atm and my rank is A+ atm. Lastly I AM SQUID ENOUGH!lol

SoopahGamer

Inkling
Yes, Yes You are. Add team kaxe on skype and we will put you on some practice matches. If you are unable to contact us though here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom