IBW ☆ [ In-Clan ] Tourney Feb. 13th

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
IBW is proud to announce our very first in clan tourney !

If you want to enter, either PM me on here, or contact me via Skype (the latter being the more efficient and effective for me to get you recorded ASAP). This competition is an "everything goes" tourney -even squidbagging is welcome “ψ(`∇´)ψ

Players will be in randomized teams of two, the only exception being our Team Conquest members; to make it fair, no two members on our competitive team will be paired. Groups will be announced the day before the actual tourney, so plan accordingly!

IGNs of members that have signed up thus far (*-`ω´- )人(*-`ω´- )
- îßW☆Flame
- NIPPAHƒαςł
- ヒナタ
- IBW★Dead
- luna gris*
- Toxic
- IBW Koops
- IBW|Samuel
- Fancy Cake
- IBW | Ion
- IBW★SrRosa
- IBW◆Jıηх
- Polpo
- IBW★Μonty®
- IBW¤Plund
- The Ana™

Rules are subject to be changed at any time and further details are TBA !

Last edited:

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
Team members will be posted by tonight (~7-8 pm PST as some people are still trying to figure out whether they can make it)

* I will pair up people using a random generator, I will keep randomizing it until all of Conquest members are on different teams.
* Keep in mind that we have a LOT of casual members who are also extremely good; having a teammate on IBW's competitive team does not necessarily mean you'll have a higher chance to win than others.
* Brackets will ALSO be randomized and posted at the SAME TIME team members are announced.
* There will be both a winners' and losers' bracket -meaning if you lose your first round, you'll be bumped down to face off against another team who lost their first match. If you win your first round, you'll be moved up to face off against another team who won their first round.
* Matches are best out of 3. The amount of individual matches will matter, in some way. Modes will be TC, RM, and Zones. Maps will be randomized.
I will be hosting the matches in a password protected private. Joining without permission will subject you to immediate elimination.
I will be on a random team with a recon tee and E-liter 3k scope. Do not interact with me // ignore me. Booyahs are ok though * U *
I'll be keeping score and recording the wins and whatnot -if one of the Team Conquest members loses early on, I may ask them to help me host matches so we may have more going on at a time.

Please post questions here if you need any clarifications !!
Teams and bracket will be posted HERE later tonight and announced by my via skype !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom