• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Idea for Splatfest

ProjectTyrell

Inkling
NNID
ProjectTyrell
You know how usually for splatfest everyone picks their favorite thing and dukes it out with each other, why not work together so guarantee more Snails? Have a poll of the choices before the Splatfest begins. The majority winner gets everyone's actual vote in the game. I recommend Clans do this too so they can work on better gear. I know it's not guaranteed to work but I think over time it could become a reliable way to earn Snails.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
If you get max rank, its only 6 more snails if you win. Would be boring just rigging it.

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers
Isn't the point of Splatfest to fight for the team you vote for and not the snails?

BeanYak

Full Squid
NNID
Catman789
I guess I would be down to rig the system, although I would feel bad about it. To be honest, though, it probably wouldn't become big enough to guaruntee that you're on the winning team. I think that, if you really don't care about who you represent, you can just guess who will win to get the bonus. I knew that the Marshmallows would win, but I chose hot dogs because I'm a dumbo and gains, meng. Obviously some of them will be harder, like North Pole vs. South Pole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom