• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ideal class set up

Kielhaul

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JADbones96
Okay so we can't customize our weapon slots but we can dream. So if you could have and sub, special, and primary together what would it be and why? This can also include ideal clothes perks.
I would want the N zap 85 or aerospray with shield and mine. I like how fast those weapons can kill and spread ink, the shield is really handy in dangerous situations. Plus, I personally think it's the best special by leagues. And the mine because I can get neat kills by luring people down hallways and what not.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
For Turf Wars, I'd pair the N-Zap with a mine and Kraken - Kraken is mostly an upgrade to Bubbler, sacrificing only the ability to share it (which is probably amazing with a coordinated team, but I'll leave randoms to fend for themselves). For Splat Zones I'd switch to a .96 Gal for the range.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Dynamo roller with sprinkler as sub and inkstrike as the special for maximum levels of obnoxiousness ink coverage

Howl

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SilverHowl
I wish Tentakek Splattershot would have the Ink Mine instead of the Burst Bomb tbh.

NLALEX

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NLALEX
For Splat Zones I'd go with a Splatterscope with a Sprinkler and the Bubbler. Bubbler would be hugely overpowered on a weapon of that range though, so chances are it'll never happen!

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Splattershot/Dual Squelcher/N-ZAP with Ink Wall and Inkstrike would be a neat combination in my opinion.

The .52 gal comes pretty close to this setup already, but I totally dislike the Killer Wail...

Beariie

Full Squid
Hero Charger Replica - Seeker + Ink Strike

~Or~​
Hero Charger Replica - Sprinkler + Echolocator

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
Splatterscope, time bomb, and inkzooka would be sweet mix up. but i'm a little fond of bomb rush as it is....really gets the job done lol

Turnip

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Snowdrop12320
Splatterscope, beacon, and echolocator. All tools a sniper needs!

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Bomb Rush appears to just be applied to whatever your sub is, since it comes in splat, burst, and suction variants matching whatever the weapon carries. So, if I mixed it onto something else... how devious would Seeker or Sprinkler rushes be?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
.52 Gal Deco except... exactly the same. Perfect weapon IMO. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom