Ideas & Discussion for Region Group Events

KnightMB

Senior Squid
NNID
KnightMB
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to start this topic to begin discussion of region based events.

Ideas such as State vs. State, Team States vs Team States, or even Region vs Region (Deep South vs. Midwest for example).

For example, have events planned out for State vs. State within the region. Tennessee vs. Florida or Georgia vs. South Carolina for example. Other events, maybe Team States where 4 vs 4 and 2 players on each team is from a different state. Finally, maybe even Region vs. Region where the best players from the whole region go head to head against the best players from another region.

I would also like to be able to keep a good flow of small events for the region so that everyone can participate without the need to worry about scheduling conflicts. A lot of this will depend on what the next update from Nintendo gives as far as tools to work with. Such as getting a group of players to play against each other directly without interference from outside, public players. Other outside devices can be used for team communication since from what I can tell, no voice chat will be added to the game anytime soon. Kind of a bummer, but not something we can't work around if we need to.

I would like to keep things interesting and open to everyone that wants to participate, so ideas and comments are certainly welcome! :)

Slyconrad

Inkling
NNID
Pizzazle
i think that's a good idea but i think we would need more people to join the group. there are only 5 people here (including me) and most of the things you listed off really wouldn't work. :( but some day we might be able to do this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom