If a weapon could get a new kit...

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
I think that probably any good range charger with a disruptor would be pretty dank m8.

rsnw

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jamipami
Bamboo/squiffer with suction bombs and kraken, please.

Last edited:

zugdude47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
zugdude47
But how would they land the disruptor fron far away?That's a big problem.
Actually I think the disruptor could be great, you would use it defensively. Hitting a close enemy allows you to track the enemy for close range snipe's or just let you run away. It would be more like burst bombs so no extra range required

İßAllen

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3224-2158-1624
Actually I think the disruptor could be great, you would use it defensively. Hitting a close enemy allows you to track the enemy for close range snipe's or just let you run away. It would be more like burst bombs so no extra range required
So basically,the Squiffer could benefit most from that?I understand what your saying though.

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
Let's see what it's like to pair kraken with anything that isn't beacons, point sensors or splash wall. I want to see kraken + disrupter just to see how op it would be. I want a luna blaster with disrupter and kraken. Because why not.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
A Splatterscope with burst bombs and echolocator. Maybe a Bamboozler with burst bombs? I can't stand using it with it's poor ink coverage, but then again I've only ever used it in TW.

Last edited:

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
A Splatterscope with burst bombs and echolocator. Maybe a Bamboozler with burst bombs? I can't stand using it with it's poor ink coverage, but then again I've only ever used it in TW.
Seems a bit reduntant since there's already a charger with burst/echo. And i've had much better succes using the bamboozler in ranked instead of turf war, since inking turf isn't the main objective. It also charges specials quite quickly, even though the spread is so thin.

zugdude47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
zugdude47
I would so happy if the 52 deco had suction, splat or disruptor instead. I love the gun but sometimes I want a different sub. I don't need help attacking people directly in front of me. Most specials would be to strong in this combo so I'll keep the inkstrike but if we are ignoring balance give me that Inkzooka!

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
Seems a bit reduntant since there's already a charger with burst/echo. And i've had much better succes using the bamboozler in ranked instead of turf war, since inking turf isn't the main objective. It also charges specials quite quickly, even though the spread is so thin.
While yes the E-liter has the same set, the Splat Charger/Splatterscope is a different playstyle due to the shorter charge time. It's much easier to be aggressive with them than you could with an E-liter. While yes, the E-liter NEEDS some sort of CQC counter, and the Splatter Charger/Splatterscope can still kind of defend itself up close, I'd still like a better chance to fight back, and burst bombs are perfect. Also, echolocator is my favorite special. It might be a tad bit OP, but I feel like that's part of this thread.

And yeah, I should try the bamboozler out in ranked sometime.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
I want a splatterscope with a splash wall and echolocator, or any weapon with an inkmine bomb rush

Crymzon1980

Squid Mechanic
NNID
Crymzon1980
Hmm, an inkmine bomb rush will be interesting if you're able to set multiple mines though, hmm a splatterscope with wall sounds dangerous :D

maxie

Full Squid
another tri slosher with point sensor/kraken (basically heavy splatlings deco set) would be my absolute ideal weapon but it seems really unlikely considering slosher deco already has kraken but i can dream

also a splattershot pro with kraken or bubbler...........

Alyssquid

Inkling
NNID
ShrimpNoodles
Eliter with Disruptors and Bubble
cant splat me if youre already dead

Magnus0

Pro Squid
I would really like a dual squelcher with a disruptor and then either a bubbler or an echo-locator. That would be the most annoying weapon ever ^.^

A splatterscope or E-litre with an ink mine would be really cool too. You could go snipe somewhere while the ink mine protects you from flanks. The ink mine actually sucks way too much for that, but the concept is cool at least.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
I
I would really like a dual squelcher with a disruptor and then either a bubbler or an echo-locator. That would be the most annoying weapon ever ^.^

A splatterscope or E-litre with an ink mine would be really cool too. You could go snipe somewhere while the ink mine protects you from flanks. The ink mine actually sucks way too much for that, but the concept is cool at least.
Actually place and inkmine behind you would prevent others from chasing you without deal damage to themselves, most new squiffers use this either do this or walk into enemy ink and play possum to force them into a trap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom