Inkling
NNID
Theworstmaker
NNID: theworstmaker

Trying to get better for the big update

ThepicfailGamer

Inkster Jr.
what is the big update about?
also, there should be a splatfest this month, as Nintendo should be smart enough to realize that valentine's day is on sunday, i hope another one is soon
i hate the idiots that screw up my rank! lost 2 ranks, down to B-, because the idle players and horrible matchmaking.

ThepicfailGamer

Inkster Jr.
also, Nintendo needs to implement something that allows you to change gear in downtime between rounds, like in priv battles, but given a time limit, to not annoy others. hate the roller spammers :wst_roller_normal00::wst_roller_normal01::wst_roller_compact00::wst_roller_compact01::wst_roller_heavy00::wst_roller_heavy01::wst_roller_normalh:
now i use Custom Dual Squelcher :wst_shot_quicklong01:, want another splatfest, more maps and weapons, although Nintendo stopped both the maps and weapons.
Also, players wanting to play should be given an option to be put in a game that's begun for someone idle.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
what is the big update about?
also, there should be a splatfest this month, as Nintendo should be smart enough to realize that valentine's day is on sunday, i hope another one is soon
i hate the idiots that screw up my rank! lost 2 ranks, down to B-, because the idle players and horrible matchmaking.
the original post was posted in june 2015, so obviously the "big update" is referring to when they added squad battles, private battles, level 50, S rank etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom