• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If Nintendo does Mario Sunshine levels what location do you want to see?

Are Mario Sunshine levels likely?

• No Way!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Totally!

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
superalice256
There was a rumor before the direct that Nintendo would announce Sunshine themed levels for Splatoon, Obviously not true but it was so easy to picture I wouldn't have been surprised at all. I still think there is a possibility of it happening. So what stages from sunshine do you think would be most enjoyable as Splatoon Levels? Rico Harbor, Delpino Plaza and Pinna Park seem like the would be a joy to play as turf war maps? Do you think Sunshine levels are too farfetched or reasonable given the crossovers in Mario Kart 8

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Isle Delfino obviously. :P

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
I would want Delfino Plaza and Pinna Park

NormalBear

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NormalB3ar
Ricco Harbor is an obvious one, but I'd be for it.
But a more out there pick would be Hotel Delfino, obviously redone so that you could run around inside and ink up the lobby. :P

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
I'd like to see Delfino Plaza. It was a really cool-looking hub world, and it would be cool to traverse it in HD.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Delphino Plaza sounds really interesting to be turned into a Splatoon map.

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
I'd totally vote for Pianta Village. Having 2 layered maps would be neat, with mushroms on bottom and the village on top. Imagine being able to ink the Chain Chomp Pups, and who ever side they were inked for, they would act as guard dogs.

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
I'd like to see Gelato Beach, or more specifically the Hotel in it. But Delfino Plaza would be the easiest to work in. So that's what's probably going to be added if they do.

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
The main hub. I don't expect it to be competitively viable, but they already have the skins from Smash Bros so they'd just need to make some stuff solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom