SW-1285-8726-3991
Honestly piranaha pit no contest, love that map in rm. Maybe skipper also

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
Definitely seconding The Reef, it's so good and I've spent far too much time playing just... just awful maps. You know how I often I load up this game, see Scorch Gorge/Eeltail Zones and say "ok, guess i... won't play... wait what's in X Battle? Hagglefish/Flounder TC? i gotta go"

BUT, if The Reef is in, I'd love for Urchin Underpass to come back with it. They got all the Salmon Run stages I think they should've gotten, and my favorite stage is Moray Towers, but uhh... i don't think they need to touch that one, it's ok

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
Splat 3 is my first game, but based on what I've been told, I want Reef and Ark Polaris to come back.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
I played Splatoon 1 when I was younger and hardly touched Splatoon 2 at all so I'd really be fine with having most maps just for the sake of getting to really experience them. I only really have vague memories of most of Splatoon 1's maps and am glad we got Bluefin. I don't even like the map very much but I'm just glad I got to play it in some capacity. Most people say they want The Reef back and I guess that'd be my first choice because I never played on it at all and people have said it's really good, but really even if they added like Saltspray Rig or Goby Arena I'd be cool with it.

The one exception would be Moray Towers because I hated that map all those years ago LOL

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
Blackbelly Skatepark! I think it may just be nostalgia, but I love it because it's small, simple, and iconic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom