If you could bring back 1 special, which would it be?

yep_beans

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7740-4689-2594
I feel like bubble blower is the only good option here the rest are boring, annoying, or broken
i did have a really good time with the busted s1 zooka with the speed and shape of the shot being really satisfying to land

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
Tbh I just want S3-launch Tenta Missles back so I can be the annoying Dwiper rat in everyones lobbies

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
to hell with meta, i want OG killer wail back
funniest special ever imo

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
OG killer Wail in place of the dumpsterfire we have rn
(Just yk, not 160p)
way too strong into thin chokes, especially in this game it'd be nightmarish to deal with. stealing an entire lane of something like undertow would be legit evil. s1 wail was balanced only in the confines of s1's insanity and with its qr sj shenanigans.

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
id also like to add back bubble blower but like nemesis said we're reaching major special bloat, if i could remove screen and splashdown before adding bubbles i would but they're already out of the box.

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
everyones saying bubble blower or og wail and i totally agree lol. i think plant has a point tho, if these get in they should cut/merge some of the more similar specials so theres not 5000 of them

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
don't bring back baller but baller had some really funny jank that still makes me laugh to remember. Like it was terrible but its interaction made for some funny moments

SolarSpinner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
precious116373
Switch Friend Code
SW-3520-1828-4413
way too strong into thin chokes, especially in this game it'd be nightmarish to deal with. stealing an entire lane of something like undertow would be legit evil. s1 wail was balanced only in the confines of s1's insanity and with its qr sj shenanigans.
The chokes would he a problem but I don't think it'd be game breaking esp without such spammability as S1, even insane Wail maps like camp or kelp Wail was mostly strong bc you'd have one up every 15s for those chokes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom