If you could compare Splatoon weapons to Smash bros fighters

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
What weapons would you compare to Smash bros fighters? Here are some of mine.

The inkbrush would clearly be Sonic. Fast speed, lots of hits to kill and having almost no range.

The 96 gal would probably be Link. Lots of range, a bit on the slow side but really powerful.

The splattershots, tentatek and regular would be Mario, Luigi, Ness, and Lucas. Well balanced, range and close combat.

Eliter 3k and Scoped versions would probably be Megaman and Samus since they specialize in very far range.

Now for rollers, the dynamo and gold dynamo would definitely be Ike and Ganondorf. I'm gonna compare the rollers range for power here. Very slow to start but deadly once released.

Carbon roller would be Greninja. Goes fast, powerful really close up, but may not kill due to incorrect hitboxes. Inkzooka for its range is like Greninjas water shuriken.

The sloshers would have to be Roy, Lucina and Marth. They have range but is sort of limited.

Finally....aerosprays. Definitely Sheik, Zero suit samus and pikachu. Quick, takes lots of hits to kill, and really only have one long projectile that is used to build up damage.

What about you guys? Really curious to hear your thoughts.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Gee, I wonder which ones are comparable to Duck Hunt (Duo)?

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I'd say the Nzap 89 is Pit and the Nzap 85 is Dark Pit. Both are almost the same just different specials.

Gooling

Genocide Run Squid
NNID
RazorBlaides
Rollers could be like Bowser, Ganon, Charizard, and other heavy fighters!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
The Neo Splash-O-Matic is definitely Yoshi. It's got a rapid, precise fire rate that can be related to his down air, the Burst Bombs are his Up+B, and the Inkzooka's a grounded but still high-reaching version of his Final Smash. Also they're both pretty mobile.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I think the jet squelcher would be Wii fit trainer.They have range but the hit boxes are really small. Who do you guys think would fit the splatlings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom