• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 If you hate on clash blasters

-*-

Full Squid
you probably have run into me before. If you don’t like the weapon then just don’t use it? If you have to spend that much time hating on a weapon you’re probably getting your *** kicked by it

Source: I’m a clash blaster and I’ll destroy you

Attachments

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
This post is so audacious it hurts, the only people who hate the crayon blaster because "IT'S SO OP" are those who aren't, shall we say quite past A rank, and considering the fact that you're in X rank I don't get why you're complaining about this. And the experienced people who do hate on it, despise it because it has such a low skill ceiling, and literally any other Blaster yields more consistent results AND have better kits. I mean, you could be doing so much better with the Luna, Custom Blaster, Rapid Blaster, any other Blaster or AoE weapon.

Furthermore, what does 22 kills prove? That you did good for one game with a certain weapon? Unless you're getting strings of these games constantly than the image on the bottom of your post doesn't mean sh*t.

Last edited:

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
lets be honest here everyone here including you have at least that 1 weapon you have more of a harder time against >~> we complain about things we are bad against or aren't good with..what's the problem with that exactly? i find rollers and snipers the biggest pain since i seen to struggle the most against those and i suck at being a sniper so i don't use that weapon..and yeah i do complain about that at times..so mr i think i am all that,which weapon do you dislike hm? :l believe me if you would have to go against Thatsbr2dude,that little blaster of yours together with your inkling will get his *** kicked..sooo think before you speak maybe? :l

Last edited:

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
I’m more amused by the fact that someone picked Paul Rudd as their gamer name.....lmao

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Wth is the point of this post I’m not sure what’s more amusing to me the fact that you can’t do basic maths (your k/d is only roughly 3:1 here which is pretty average for slayers (actually pretty mediocre considering you’re a blaster and it was tower control)) the fact that you’re using the clash blaster in x rank or the fact that you’re feeling so insecure about the hate your weapon is getting (which mostly comes from people who don’t use the clash, contrary to your post) that you feel the need to make a new thread about it instead of just posting on the regular salt thread.

Just take a chill pill bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom